Monday, June 28, 2010

Into My Coven





Its one of my last nights here in Pahoa, Hawaii, and since there isn't really much to do around these parts at this time of night besides swat away the bugs and watch tv, I figured I'd do my 'ol recent Etsy picks segment for ya'll.
Back to the Hawaii thing, its been tricky figuring out how an eternally black-clad goth/metalhead like myself was going to dress during our vacation here but I came up with some rather clever combinations that have proved to be comfy. A good choice were the black linen beach pants from Victoria's Secret, along with a swin
gy modal t-shirt. 50spf sunscreen has kept me from getting horrendously burnt (although my boyfriend wasn't so lucky. his back got deep-fried to a lovely red at Hapuna beach on saturday) and cutting all my hair off really decreased the hair-anxiety I'd surely be dealing with right now. Anways I'll put pictures up in a couple days once I get back to SF.

Etsy Finds:
GOTHIC DOUBLE ROSARY NECKLACE

GIANT CINNABAR BEE RING

FANCY GOTH NECKLACE


CELTIC INFINITY KNOT ARMOR RING


VINTAGE LEATHER ROSARY PURSE



VINTAGE 30'S FOX WRAP



90'S RIB KNIT + PEEKABOO DRESS


VINTAGE LACE BLOUSE


FUR + LEATHER JACKET



VINTAGE 1900'S VOILE BLOUSE


CROPPED VELVET TOP


VINTAGE STAR-STUDDED SNEAKERS



VINTAGE "RUNAWAYS" 80'S BADGURRLL ROCKER BOOTIES







3 comments:

  1. Very pretty necklaces. Scary spider though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowwowwow to the ring and well everything else

    love your blog love

    following

    http://www.noirxxxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting my studded sneakers! Great picks overall :)

    New stuff: deconizestyle.com

    ReplyDelete